- A number of MSOTA clinical members are recognized nationally for their work and expertise in the area of evaluation and treatment of sexual offenders. The relatively small population of Montana has enabled the association to coordinate efforts and provide consistency of services throughout the state.
Become a Member
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- Center for Sex Offender Management
- Official Montana State Website
- Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services
- Montana Department of Corrections
- Montana Department of Justice
- MTDOJ Violent and Sex Offender Registry
- MTDOJ Victim Services
- Montana Correctional Offender Network
- State Law Library of Montana
SERVING MONTANA FOR A
Our partnership with you is vital in Montana’s fight against sexual abuse! We ask that you take just a few moments to learn about our mission and what we want to achieve for our great state.
PERCENT Victims of sexual assault were under the age of 18
PERCENT assaulted by someone they knew or knew by sight.
PERCENT victims of sexual assault were under the age of 12.